Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting Agenda
April 19, 2022 | 6:30 pm
April 19, 2022 | 6:30 pm
- Meeting Call to Order
- Mayors Recitation – In accordance with the Code of Ethics adopted by the Board, all town commissioners have a duty to obey all applicable laws regarding official actions; to uphold the integrity and independence of the office; to avoid impropriety in the exercise of official duties; to faithfully perform the duties of the office; and to conduct the affairs of the governing board in an open and public manner. Is there any item on the agenda the outcome of which will have a direct, substantial, and readily identifiable financial impact for any Board member? Also, does any Board member have a financial interest in any public contract coming before this Board today? There being none all Board members have a duty and obligation to vote.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of the March 8, 2022, Work Session Minutes, March 10, 2022, Emergency Meeting Minutes, and March 15, 2022, Regular Meeting Minutes and edited minutes from April 20, 2021, September 29, 2021, and October 7, 2021.
- Approval of 2021 Closed Session Meeting Minutes
- Town of Woodfin Policies Related to CSLFRF and ARPA Funding
- Resolution committing support for opportunity fund investment that promotes equitable growth, developments without displacement, and healthy communities of opportunities in Woodfin’s opportunity zones.
- Resolution to Approve Installment Financing for Sanitation Trucks
- Town of Woodfin Policy Related to the Commercial use of Park Property.
- Public Comment– The public is invited to attend this meeting in person or view this meeting Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/townofwoodfin.. All documents related to agenda items not published on the website may be viewed in advance of the meetings in person at Town Hall, 90 Elk Mountain Rd, Woodfin.
- Citizens may address the Board concerning various topics after being recognized by the Mayor and are limited to 3 (three) minutes speaking time.
- New Business
- Monthly ABC Board Report (Presenter: Tager)
- Paving RFP – Contract Award and Authorization to Proceed (Presenter: Tuch / Williams)
- Woodfin Elementary School Playground Support (Presenter: Powers / Tuch)
- Resolution to Show Town Support for Ukraine (Presenter: Tuch)
- Parks & Greenways Advisory Committee Recommendation on Pickleball (Presenter: Williams)
- Departmental and Administrator’s Reports
- Police – March 2022 Totals
- Planning and Zoning – Code Enforcement Report | Permit Report
- Finance – Expenditures | Revenues
- Greenway & Blueway
- Public Works – March 2022 Totals (Trash & Recycling)