Work Session Meeting Agenda
October 7, 2021 | 10:00 am
- Meeting Call to Order
- Mayors Recitation – In accordance with the Code of Ethics adopted by the Board, all town commissioners have a duty to obey all applicable laws regarding official actions; to uphold the integrity and independence of the office; to avoid impropriety in the exercise of official duties; to faithfully perform the duties of the office; and to conduct the affairs of the governing board in an open and public manner. Is there any item on the agenda the outcome of which will have a direct, substantial, and readily identifiable financial impact for any Board member? Also, does any Board member have a financial interest in any public contract coming before this Board today? There being none all Board members have a duty and obligation to vote.
- Approval of the Agenda
- The public is invited to view this work session of the Town Board via Zoom using this link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84664223442?pwd=bjhLVG1QZVh4WDZWTENCeE9wTDdDUT09, Passcode 712441.
- New Business
- 160-D Text Amendment Updates & Changes (Presenter: Isenhower)
- Executive Session - The Board of Commissioners may adjourn to private chambers to discuss legal, personnel, contractual, or similar matters protected by the NCGS § 143-318.11.
- NCGS § 143-318.11(a)(3): The public body may consider and give instructions to an attorney concerning the handling or settlement of a claim, judicial action, mediation, arbitration, or administrative procedure.