Forms & Permits
The Town of Woodfin is now accepting digital applications.  Please use our Development Portal for all submissions  If you need assistance in completing an application or have questions regarding an application, please contact our Planning Department during normal business hours. Paper applications are available upon request, however the Town is unable to accept large format plan sets larger than 11"x17".  Please ensure that reduced sizes are legible and meet scaling requirements.  Meeting dates and deadlines for the applications are posted to the respective Board page.

As noted above, if you have questions about these or other municipal permits please contact our Administrative staff for further assistance.